Produced in conjunction with Museums & The Web, this 15 page report draws on the views of more than 70 professionals working in museums across the world to explore the digital strategies of today’s museums and how they link to visitor engagement plans and focus areas for investment.
The report includes:
- Audience engagement strategies: online and onsite
- The start of B.Y.O.D. in museums
- Evaluating mobile tours at: Tate Modern, UK, The Met, USA & Bristol Museums, Galleries & Archives, UK
- Making the most of digitalisation
- Case study: J. Paul Getty Museum, LA
Axiell Group comprises four business areas – Axiell Public Library, Axiell ALM (Archives, Libraries & Museums), Axiell Education and Axiell Media – which together deliver innovative solutions to the cultural sector globally. Axiell also serves its clients with Library Logistics services and products, as well as Vital Records Management systems.